Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yellowstone!

So after the wedding festivities were all over I decided to convince mom and dad to take April, her kids, and I to Yellowstone. We were all really exhausted, but had so much fun. It was a blast seeing Caleb get so excited about the waterfalls and the animals. He was so so camera happy. He is a pretty good photographer too. I can’t believe how much he has gone up. Yellowstone was way fun and I’m glad I got to go and spend a day with nature. Becca might kill me for saying this, but when I told her we were going to Yellowstone for Memorial Day she said she was way jealous. I said “Oh don’t even go there, You get to be in Lake Tahoe doing things that I most certainly cannot do!” She laughed and said yep that is true. Yep it was a great day!

1 comment:

Grandma B said...

Yeah! Thanks for getting a post up. Yellowstone was a fun day, thanks for the suggestion. I'm not going to comment on both posts so here's the comment for that one. Thanks for all you did to help out with the wedding!